As a Manufacturer's Representative, we specialize in High Technology Instrumentation for science, industry, and healthcare.
Territories covered include the Russian Federation, CIS countries, and Former Soviet Union countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan). In Russia we accept payments in Rubles via our Russian company Valtex Science and Technology (Valtex-ST), clear customs, deliver to any point in Russia, provide warranty and after warranty service.
Marketing channels include specialized exhibitions, seminars, direct sales, direct marketing, and advertising in professional publications. All activities are conducted by local personnel with a technical background and fluency in English and a local language. We also provide a full certification service to our principals (GOST, Ministry of Public Health and GosTechNadzor Certifications).
Our Russian Language website www.valtex.ru is well known to thousands of scientists in Russia and the former Soviet Union countries and is frequently used as a source of reliable information dealing with modern scientific instrumentation.
Specific Areas of Expertise:
- Optical components and systems, laser-based systems, fiber optics component, quantum optics instrumentation, interferometers and machinery for optical components manufacturing, electron-optical components and quality control instrumentation.
- Spectroscopy: XRF, Nuclear, MS, MS/GC, MS/ICP, MS/TLC, ICP and AA.
- GC, HPLC systems and accessories, high-purity gas generators (H2, O2, N2 and others) and standards.
- Electron microscopy systems, accessories and sample preparation instrumentation.
- Analytical instruments for material analysis, chemical composition, material testing, and quality control.
- Cryogenic and cryomagnetic systems, optical cryostats and systems with temperature down to 1K.
- High temperature thermo analysis systems (up to 3000 grad C). Hot press laboratory systems with pressure up to 50 tons and temperature over 2000 grad C. Hot and cold isostatic presses.
- Non-destructive testing of materials and parts (ultrasound, X-ray, gamma, eddy current, magnetic particles, and other methods).
- Laboratory equipment for molecular biology, genetic engineering, microbiology, clinical testing and diagnostic.
- Environmental monitoring and pollution control equipment (air, water, soil). Industrial safety and hygiene.