As a Manufacturer's Representative, we specialize in High Technology Instrumentation for science, industry, and healthcare.
Territories covered include the Russian Federation, CIS countries, and Former Soviet Union countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan). In Russia we accept payments in Rubles via our Russian company Valtex Science and Technology (Valtex-ST), clear customs, deliver to any point in Russia, provide warranty and after warranty service.
Marketing channels include specialized exhibitions, seminars, direct sales, direct marketing, and advertising in professional publications. All activities are conducted by local personnel with a technical background and fluency in English and a local language. We also provide a full certification service to our principals (GOST, Ministry of Public Health and GosTechNadzor Certifications).
Our Russian Language website www.valtex.ru is well known to thousands of scientists in Russia and the former Soviet Union countries and is frequently used as a source of reliable information dealing with modern scientific instrumentation.
Specific Areas of Expertise include but are not limited to:
- Optical, Laser, Nuclear and XRF Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectroscopy, GC and HPLC systems, and accessories
- Electron Microscopes Systems, accessories and sample preparation instrumentation
- Analytical instruments for material analysis, chemical composition, material testing, and quality control
- Non-destructive testing of material and parts (ultrasound, X-ray, gamma, eddy current, magnetic particles, and other methods)
- Laboratory equipment for molecular biology, genetic engineering, microbiology, clinical testing and diagnostic
- Environmental monitoring and pollution control equipment (air, water, soil). Industrial safety and hygiene.
- Forensic analysis and research equipment; identification by DNA, fingerprints, and voice analysis
- Computerized ballistic expertise systems for bullets and cartridges imaging, comparison, and analysis
- Special electronics for Law Enforcement organizations. Detection of explosives and narcotics; general customs inspection equipment; security electronics; access control, and perimeter protection
- Medical and dental equipment, multi-parameter monitors, defibrillators, ECG systems, electro-surgical units, ventilators, autoclaves, biochemical analyzers, surgical lights, beds, and other hospital equipment.